Monday, February 9, 2009

Ancient Crux


Murietta/California, USA

"in teen dreams" (via zippyshare)

Ancient Crux Myspace

Wow, ganz schön neu, dafür dass es wie ein prima 60s psychedelica Garagebandprojekt klingt. Aber wenn man sich die Biographie anguckt:
"My name is Travis von Sydow, I’m 19, I’m also in the band Rapid Youth, I live in Murrieta, CA, and I recorded “Interracial Coupling” in my best friend Tyler (Twin Lion)’s bedroom. I play everything on recording and live I am accompanied by Brent Wyman on drums and Tyler Haran on bass/guitar/keyz. I have been playing as Ancient crux for about four months now, and I have a split cassette release with Oiuja coming out in the springtime."
Die EP gibt's limitiert auf 150 Stück, ich hab mir mal eben eine bestellt. hehe.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

New Ancient Crux EP and live album available at http://www.bridgetownrecords.info - send me an email if you are interested in MP3s!